9.29.2009

on a lighter note...


the rain has cleared, literally and figuratively.
the last post was harsh...
...i guess i just had to get that off my chest.
yet, for some reason, i feel like i'm the "bad guy",
as if i did something wrong by simply not speaking
and keeping to myself.

i do as i please and if people don't see it fit,
i could care less.

i've gone my whole life with this mentality,
not the "i don't give a fuck" type (you know the
kind, the ones who just do it for attention), it's
more of a "i see things differently, and that's how
it is". i have my views but i am always willing to see both sides,
maybe even with effort and time be convinced onto that side.
and for that, i'm a happy person, an optimist.
for some reason, in the wreckage and downfall,
i can see some sort of beauty in things.

the anchors
they symbolize stability in a chaotic world.
and that's exactly how i feel about things.
it's a permanent mind set.
that's why i have them on my body- to remind me...

random thoughts...

1 comment:

Joey said...

Hey, I remember that day!